шаблоны для joomla 2.5
+ - Timing for OPD`s and their charges ? Click to collapse
|The general timing for OPD is 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (For any clarification kindly call the helpline number before coming to the hospital)
Charges for OPD services are as follows:
a) Genral Physician – 100/- Rs.
b) Neurologist – 300/- Rs.
c) Nephrologist – 500/- Rs.
d) Urologist –
e) Cardiologist –
f) Onchologist _
g) Pediatrician –
h) ENT –
( Kindly note that the charges can change from time to time)
+ - Documents to be brought before coming to the hospital Click to collapse
|Old investigation reports like (CT, MRI, X-Ray, Pathology etc ),previous treatment Prescriptions,Referral slips if any
+ - IPD admission procedure ? Click to collapse
- Patient reports to the reception of the hospital.
- Front desk executive enquires about the patient's problem.
- Reception office refers the patient to the concerned department/doctor.
- Patient reports there, and concerned doctor investigates the patient's case history.
- If required, patient is advised for admission in the hospital. In case of admission, the patient is given the admission date and admission form is filled for further formalities.
- Except for emergency cases, admission to the hospital is done by appointment. This will be recommended by the specialist during the patient's outpatient consultation.
+ - Types of rooms available Click to collapse
- General Male/Female Wards
- Special Rooms
- Special AC Room
- Semi Special Room
- Delux Non AC
- Delux – AC – TV
- Room for Patient Relatives
+ - What are the mode of payments available ? Click to collapse
|Payments can be made through
- Cash Payment
- Cashless (MEDICLAIM)
- Reimbursemen (MEDICLAIM)
+ - Panel of TPA`s available ? Click to collapse
- Family Health Plan Limited (FHPL)
- Health India Private Limited (HIPL)
- Dedicated Health Care Services (DHS)
- Star health and Allied Insurance
- MD India
- Max Bupa
- Apollo Munich
- Menon and Menon
- Paramount Health
B) Government Schemes
- Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY)
- Maharashtra Police Kutumb Arogya Yojana (MPKAY)
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Yojana
- Reimbursement For State Govt Employees
- Mediclaim Facility For Registered Construction workers
+ - Ambulance services available ? Click to collapse
- Fully Equiped Cardiac Ambulance (1)
- Fully Equiped Neonatal ICU Ambulance (1)
- General Ambulance (2)
+ - Follow up care and appointment Click to collapse
- Before leaving the ward, patient is handed over with detailed discharge summary, which includes doctor's advice on their further follow-up treatment, daily routine diet, and medical prescription.
- The doctors may give the patient an appointment for follow-up at the Specialist Outpatient Clinic.